Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sunflowers and Dragonflies

I wanted to share with all you crafters my good friend Beth's blog. She is a wonderful artist and has many tutorials on her blog. I know pretty soon she will be announcing a new blog with Wordpress. I can't wait to see it. She also has a website Sunflowers and Dragonflies where she has many of her samples and upcoming classes listed. She also is a member of the Technique Junkie Newsletter design team and Just Johanna's design team. Make sure you check her stuff out. I think we are going to see alot more of her in the future! If you are ever in the Sarnia area (that's in Canada) I recommend taking one of her classes!

Do you have any favorite blogs or tutorials you would like to share? I love hearing about new techniques. Also keep checking I feel some Blog candy in the near future!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Thanks for the kind words. I subscribed to your blog, but the screen keeps showing there are no updates. Good thing I clicked on your site. I'm not sure why I'm not getting your updates.