Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!
Hope you all got spoiled rotten and waited on hand and foot. No cleaning or cooking today! Here are my Mother's Day cards for my Mom and my Mother - in -law. I got the idea from Kathy at Shackapalooza. Since I used all her supplies for this one, I don't have a list to share with you. I know she used Nestabilities for the scallop oval. I don't know yet what special things we have in store for my Mom, but I know she is just happy to be in Michigan with her girls!

Well as you know I am not a Mother, but this year Mother's day falls on our Wedding Anniversary. It's been 6 wonderful years. Time has sure flown by. I can't believe we have been together almost 10 years now. My parents have been married for 35 years now! I guess we only have a quarter of a century until we reach that :)

Make sure you post what special things you received or gave your mom for mother's day! If you are a crafty lady and made something for your mother I would LOVE to see it.

Happy Mother's Day

Inky Hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmy,

My mom and MIL loved the card I made with Kathy's supplies at Shackapoolza! That was so fun to do. Congrats on 6yrs. of marriage. Isn't fun!? -spartymom-kim