Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sex and the City!

It's been long awaited by all of us fans, but it's finally here (well almost)! Sex and the City the movie! Woo Hoo. To celebrate I am getting together with a few of my girlfriends for a girly day. We are going to start our day off with facials at the spa, then lunch with cosmos (in the spirit of Sex and the City), and finally we are going to see the movie! I am so excited. We were talking about glamming it up for the movie, but after facials I don't think so. What could be better after a long week of work?

Any other Sex and the City fans out there? Are you having any special celebrations or viewings of the movie? Any "girls days" planned for you? Have you ever been to the spa? If so what's your favorite thing to have done at the spa? I can't wait to hear from you!

Cheers!
Kimmy

No comments: