Friday, May 2, 2008

FUN-FILLED FRIDAY

It's the 2nd official Fun-Filled Friday! This week Jen challenged me to use the other stamp from last weeks challenge - Rome Diva by Hampton Arts. Hope you like what I came up with, and don't forget to check out Jen's too.

To make this card I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I then cut the image and mounted it on silver cardstock by DCWV. I wrapped ribbon by Berwick around the upper right and lower left corners, and added a bow on the upper right corner. Then I glued the whole thing to the card base which is black Bazzill cardstock. Then I added black, silver, and clear Stickles to her dress. I am addicted to Stickles right now.

Make sure you stay tuned for next weeks challenge. It's my turn again to give the challenge. Do you have any challenges you would like to see? I am always up for suggestions. I will post the challenge Sunday if anyone wants to play along.

Well I am on the way or at Shackapalooza as you read this so (hopefully) I am busy crafting away for more exciting stuff to post on my blog.

Let me know what you are up to this weekend? How about those challenges - what do you want to see us try?

Have a wonderful weekend!
Kimmy

No comments: