Sunday, May 25, 2008

FFF challenge!

This weeks Fun-Filled Friday's challenge is from Jen. This week we have to make a card using Happy Hoppers! Oh I have so many I don't know which I will choose. I bought one while we were shopping our way to shackapalooza - it needs to be inked up! Make sure you check back Friday to see what we come up with. If you are not familiar with Happy Hoppers click here to see what they look like.

I would also love to see your Happy Hopper cards. If you have made any please post a link to them in the comments. Or if you have any challenge ideas for us let me know! It's always difficult to decide what to come up with:)

Did you get anything done this weekend? Since it's Sunday that means it's back to work for me tonight. UGH!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: