Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


I am very honored to receive this award from my friend Jen. As you know we have been friends for a while and give each other challenges every week.

Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs

5. Leave a message for your nominees.


So here are the 5 blogs I've nominated, in no particular order:

Chrissy's Creative Spot
(for being a faithful follower of my blog and always trying to play along with FFF)

Forgetfulone
(also for being a faithful follower of my blog and playing along with FFF)

Sunflowers and Dragonflies
(for being a very good friend and always inspiring me with amazing work and new techniques)

Running on Ink
(for her awesome artsy work - I wish I could create like this)

Creative Diversions
(for always having something stunning and elegant to post)

Thanks for being "Kreativ" bloggers and keeping me inspired!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nomination.

Hugs,

Beth

Forgetfulone said...

Thank you so much! How very sweet of you to think of me.

ChrissyM said...

Oh how sweet of you. Thank you so much. I am so honored.

Anonymous said...

awww that is so sweet! Thanks