Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall.......

Jen gave me this weeks theme and it's a favorite of hers fall themed! I know she LOVES fall and leaves. She has already made a few really cute fall/leave cards so I can't wait to see this one. I also enjoy fall. I think it's the way the leaves change colors and the air gets a bit crisp. The smell of fall is wonderful too! Ahhh.... I don't like spring just as much for the way the flowers start to bloom and smell and everything gets green. I enjoy the first few snow of winter, but then it gets old, and summer sometimes gets TOO HOT for me.

Do you have a favorite time of year? If so why? Hope you Fall lovers decide to play along with this challenge. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Happy Crafting,

Kimmy

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

This is the challenge that I need. I thought my fall/thanksgiving cards were done and they aren't. I only make a small amount since I have to so many to make for christmas.

My favorite time of year is fall. I love all the colors and smells. It's a wonderful time of the year.

Kimmy can you email me your address so I can add you to my christmas card list, I thought I saved it from the last blog candy but I didn't. Sorry!

Look forward to doing this weeks challenge.

ChrissyM said...

I actually had a chance to play along with this weeks challenge!! I made 2 fall/thanksgiving cards. I will upload them tomorrow night I have to charge my camera batteries. Have a crafty week!

Jennifer E. said...

Hi Kimmy! Make sure to check my blog today--You've been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award!