Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday

Happy Fun-Filled Friday!

Well, as you probably noticed I am taking a week or so off of blogging - with the exception of our Fun-filled Fridays. I am looking for a new blog layout and sorting through old posts figuring out how I want to label them so they are easy to look through, and figuring out a couple of other blog things along the way. It's a slow going process for me especially with my work schedule. I work 12 hour shifts on midnights and have been trying to get a day or two of overtime here and there - which has been leaving me no time for getting caught up on my projects or blog. So this is my little catch up time. Enough about that on with this weeks challenge!

Jen challenged me to make an anniversary card this week. I realized I don't have ANY anniversary sentiments! What's up with that? Guess I'll have to put it in the back of my head to keep an eye out for. Here is what I came up with:


Since I didn't have a sentiment I used a bride and groom image I had. I have been in a very blue and brown mood lately and I don't know why - it is one of my favorite color combos. I also got to use the Just My Type Borders Cuttlebug Embossing Folders set I bought while I was visiting my parents last week. I added some rhinestones for a little bling!

Supplies :
  • Stamps ~ A Muse Artstamps - Wedding Pose (#2-1046D); Stampin Up! - French Script
  • Ink ~ Memories - artprint brown; Versa Mark; Colorbox Chalk Inks Turquoise
  • Miscellaneous ~ card stock - Bazzill; rhinestones - A Muse; ribbon - Deja Views; Cuttlebug Just My Type Borders Embossing Folders; Nestabilities Lables 2.
I hope you enjoyed today's card. Did you try this week's challenge? If so please leave a link so we can check it out. If you have any tips or ideas for my new blog please let me know - I'll take any advise I can get:) Also I am always looking for ideas for my What's that Wednesdays or our Fun-Filled Friday's challenges so please feel free to let me know of anything you would like to see.

Have any plans this weekend? Unfortunately I'll be at work all weekend. Oh well, have to pay for my stamp habit some how - right? ha ha ha.... Whatever you do enjoy!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

2 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

I love the blue and brown! I also like how you stamped your image on blue too, rather than white. Cute ribbon too!

Traci G said...

What a beautiful anniversary card! I love blue and brown too, and it works very nicely here!!