Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday Challenge Announcement

This week Jen is making our Fun-Filled Friday challenge a stipulation challenge. Or should I say a few stipulations? Here is what our projects must contain or not contain :

-main image must be matted on circle
-must use pink
-no red
-must contain heart(s)
-must use button(s)

Sounds a little challenging huh? Well with Valentine's Day right around the corner these stipulations fit. The no red is going to be the trickiest part for me I think.

Well am out of town for a few more days hope you had a fabulous weekend. I hope to have some great projects for you all when I get back. I have been enjoying having more posts every week and really like hearing your feedback. Let me know what you do and don't like.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: