Thursday, February 12, 2009

Exciting News

I have some news I am happy I can FINALLY share with you. I have been keeping a secret for about a year now. My very good friend Beth has opened her own stamp company Sunflowers and Dragonflies. She is the artist behind most of images from her company. Beth is from Sarnia, Canada and many of her stamps have a very special Canadian flair. From Canadian architecture to nature there is something for everyone. She also features products for the Red Hat ladies. There are also other supplies to fit your creative needs, coloring supplies, cutting supplies, embellishments, paper, Prima Flowers, and stamps from Rachelle Anne Miller and Sarah Kay! Make sure you go check out her store. She is also selling some of her own cards.


The other big surprise! She asked me to be on her design team! I was so honored! Of course I feel I have a lot to live up to because Beth is phenomenal artist. Stay tuned next week for some projects I created with her stamps.

The other Design Team members include:


Jennifer from Ink 'n Scrap Habits





I am so happy to finally be able to share Beth's work with everyone! It's been a long process for her and I wish her all the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard, Kimmy. So nice to have your talent to help me out.

Traci G said...

Thanks for the info, and congrats on being on the DT! That is awesome!