Friday, February 6, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday

First we have to start off this weeks post with a special birthday wish to my FFF partner Jen! ahem ahem...me me me me me...
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Jen!
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!

And for all the polish folks out there

Sto lat, sto lat niech zy-je zy-je nam, sto lat, sto lat
niech zy-je, zy-je nam. Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz
niech zy-je, zy-je nam. Niech zy-je nam!

Happy Birthday friend! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get spoiled rotten!!!

Now back to this week's Fun-Filled Friday Challenge. As you may know it was to try Chalkboard Technique. This was fun to try. I had to do some shopping for this challenge - I didn't have any white ink! How can
I call myself a stamper - ha ha ha. (I also picked up the stamp set I used - I didn't want a coupon to go to waste) Make sure you stop by Jen's blog to see what she came up with for this week's challenge.

Supplies : card stock by The Paper Company, Stamps by Inkadinkado - Garden Delights, Color Box frost white ink, Color Box chalk ink turquoise, Fiskars Sunburst border punch, ribbon by Offray, Chalk, white Glaze pen, brads by Oriental Trading

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's card. Stay tuned Sunday for our next Challenge. I hope you decide to give it a try. If you tried the chalkboard technique I would love to see what you came up with.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

Thank for the Birthday Wishes! I love how you added Happy Birthday in Polish! LOL! Great job with the technique--I love the colors!