Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday Challenge Announcement

This week it's my turn to challenge Jen. I decided since I am leaving Wednesday to visit my parents and I have to work Sunday - Tuesday I better make it something that can be whipped up. So I decided we have to make a card in 10 minutes or less! Of course if your creative process is like mine this is completely impossible! So the 10 minutes doesn't include the thought process. I am going to try to come up with a sketch or idea if I get a break at work and when I actually sit down to work I'll start the timer. I'll let you know how long it takes.

I'm curious how long it actually takes to make a card. Usually I color some images thumb through some paper and see what comes to me while I am sitting there. Who know this may turn over a whole new leaf for me. Maybe I will decide to become more organized and think things out ahead of time. Hmmm isn't that what "Take Ten" is always looking for?

Well wish us luck. I hope you decide to play along. And for those of you who entered Jen's blog candy give away - good luck!

Happy crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: