Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm a baaaaad blogger

Well, I want to apologize for what a bad blogger I have been. My parents were staying with us for a couple weeks and left on New Years Day. I has switched some days at work so I could spend more time with them. I have been working everyday since New Years Day and I don't get a day off until Wednesday. I work 12 shifts on midnights so by the time I get home, I really don't have much energy to craft. I also am fighting a cold or something that is really wearing me out. I have pretty much been coming home and sleeping until it's time to get ready for work again. Not a very fun week trust me.

In all my business and not feeling well I still haven't completed my Get Well card so that will be posted as soon as it's finished.

Now for this week challenge - 3x3 cards. This challenge was given to us by our friend Kathy. Kathy doesn't have a blog yet, but is one of our Shackie buddies. She has promised to play along with this challenge too.

Do you have any challenges you would like to see? How about a 3x3 card you could share with us? If so post it in the comments. And I as soon as I am done with my really long week of work (and feeling better) I'll be posting some new stuff.

Happy Crafting
Kimmy

2 comments:

Traci G said...

Well if you have been a bad blogger...then I have CERTAINLY been worse!! I think we all know it's hard at the holidays. I'm happy to be back blog surfing (and posting!) again. I hope you are feeling better soon!!

THE COZY CABIN said...

You're not as bad as me Kimmy, te he. I just posted an update on mine. Boy does time fly when we're having fun!