Friday, January 9, 2009

I almost have it together

Well I have my card for this week finished ahead of time -yay me! So I am working on pictures for last weeks card and this weeks card. We still haven't bought a new camera but my hubby brought our old camera home from work. I never really learned how to use this one so bare with me it's going to take some getting used to. I also have to re-install the printer so I can download the pics from the memory card which is going to take me a little while. For some reason this older camera didn't have a USB connector. And our printer was giving us some serious problems. If all else fails I'll go back to taking not so great pics with hubby's cell phone. Ugh!!! Sometimes technology doesn't seem to work in my favor.

On the bright side - I'm feeling better and even went to a card class with my girlfriend Kathy. We had fun and the class included a stamp. Today I am planning on finishing up some cards for a sympathy card swap - of course that is if my computer/camera issues don't take all day:) Kathy also reminded me of our challenge to each other this year - 5 Christmas cards a month. Since DH is working tonight and tomorrow night I am hoping to bury myself in my studio and get a little ahead.

Let's talk resolutions. Did you make any this year? If so what are they? Here's mine :
1. Stay with my diet - 30 lbs down and 30 more to go. I wavered a little through the holidays but didn't gain so now I have to get back on track.
2. Get physical! I need to get back into my gym routine. I was very consistently going at least 3 days a week and a day or two at home. I got a minor case of winter blues and can't seem to get motivated again.
3. Blog more frequently. I have a few ideas for weekly posts which should be showing up in the next few weeks - sorry for the delay with company, the holidays, overtime, and getting sick I just had no time - I'm finally moving forward :)
4. GET PUBLISHED!!! I actually have quite a few cards ready for submission but they have not yet made it to the mailbox but soon they will.

Stay tuned for pictures. And cross your fingers I get everything figured out with this camera.

Happy crafting,
Kimmy

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

I didn't/don't make any resolutions, but I would love to be published someday. For writing, not my crafting, which isn't very professional. I wish you luck with your goals.