Friday, January 23, 2009

Get Well Riley!

It's Fun-Filled Friday! This week was a Riley challenge. I took it to the extreme and made a whole Moose Week. I hope you aren't sick of them yet. What's the plural of moose anyways - mooses? Today's card is also my "get well" card of the week for my friend Monica. I am making her a card a week until she recovers from her surgery. Here is what I came up with :



This card is using alot of the same elements you have been seeing all week - Nesties, border punches, and of course a Riley Moose. This one was super easy to make too. I actually started with my paper and colored my image based on that. I love how the coloring came out too. I used my Nesties Labels 1 on this one. I added some stickles to the pattern paper to bling it up a little.

Supplies :
  • stamp - Hanna Stamps Sick Riley
  • paper by KI Memories "it's a girl paisley", card stock by Bazzill
  • miscellaneous - Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 1; Stickles; Prismacolor pencils; gamsol; Martha Stewart Doiley Edge Punch;

So did you join out Fun-Filled Friday challenge this week? I would love to see what you came up with. Let me know if there's anything you would like to see me try. I love to be challenged!

I am very happy to say I am doing well with my resolutions this year. I'm back on my diet, crafting more often and keeping my blog updated. And I was getting back into working out again until I slipped shoveling snow and then again in the garage. I am a big klutz and me and ice don't get along all that well :) My foot, arm, and knees have been recovering from my falls so I am taking it easy with the working out for a few days.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!! How cute!! I love Rileys!! I don't think I could ever get sick of this little guy!! :)