Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday wishes for dad

My Dad's birthday is today! He is a huge fan of fishing so here is what I came up with for him:

Of course I used my Nesties on this card :) It was a pretty easy card to make. The sentiment is actually a lot longer, but I cut out the part that I wanted. I used my white glaze pen to add a little touch to the splash the fish made. I hope he enjoys it.

Happy Birthday Dad!

Supplies :
  • stamps - image by DRS Designs, sentiment by Paper Inspirations
  • paper - card stock by Bazzill, pattern paper by Chatterbox Scrapbook Walls Varsity Argyle
  • miscellaneous - Prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, EK Success paper shapers corner stone punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, eyelets by Oriental Trading, Versa Fine black and brown inks, white gelly roll Glaze pen by Sakura.
I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post about the Cuttlebug. It was fun to look though some of my supplies and find something to write about.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's metallic Fun-Filled Friday.


Happy Crafting,

Kimmy


2 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Gorgeous card. Happy Birthday to your dad.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

WOW your card is gorgeous! I love the way you colored it! Great Layout! I want that Nestie set! SMILE! Happy Birthday to your Dad!