Friday, February 13, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday!

Happy Fun-Filled Friday The 13th!

If you are a follower of my blog you probably know this weeks challenge was a stipulation challenge given by Jen. The stipulations were :

  • main image must be matted on circle
  • must use pink
  • no red
  • must contain heart(s)
  • must use button(s)
This is what I came up with:


Supplies :
stamps by Stampin Up! Pun Fun; card stock by The Paper Company; miscellaneous - black Versa Fine ink, pink Colorbox Chalk ink, Cuttlebug Hearts embossing folder, Heidi Swapp rhinestones, Prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol, light pink chalk, Nestabilities circles and scallop circles, Stampin Up! word window punch, flower button manufacturer unknown.

As you can see I used my Nesties to mat my main image on several circles, used pink, no red, I used Cuttlebug embossing folder for my Hearts, and the flower button completes all the stipulations. This was a very fun challenge! Now I am going to run over and see what Jen came up with.

Well tomorrow is Valentine's Day.... Do you have anything special planned? My DH and I both have to work. I have another V-Day card for tomorrow.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy


4 comments:

laos348 said...

What a super cute card! First, I am a huge fan of pink and brown so I loved your color combo choice. And I really like how you layered all the various circles to highlight your image.

Jennifer E. said...

What an awesome card! Ilove the pink & brown combo! Great job with the challenge!

Traci G said...

This is a great card!! The CB background just looks spectacular!

Karen said...

Really cute card! Love the sublety and richness of the embossed hearts! :>