Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday Challenge Announcement

This week I get to challenge Jen for our Fun-Filled Friday challenge. I decided we should try a new technique that I have been putting off trying for some time now. So this weeks challenge is to use the "chalkboard technique". I found a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers you can see here.

I am very excited to give this a try. It's a very different look. I got my coupons ready so I can go buy a white ink pad just for this technique:) Have you tried this technique yet? What do you think of it? If not why don't you give it a try and let us know what you came up with.

This week I will be out of town to visit my parents so I am going to try to get this done before I go. I am so excited to see them again. Wish me luck! Hopefully I will remember to take some pictures this trip - I always forget for some reason.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: