Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bleach - not just for cleaning

Bleach, in papercrafting? YUP! This week we are giving bleaching a try. There are a few ways to use bleach in your papercrafts. Here is a tutorial from Splitcoaststampers. I am very excited to give it a try.

Have you tried bleaching? Got any tips for a newbie? What techniques have you been putting off trying? If you want to be entered for my monthly blog candy post a link to your creations using bleach in my comments. See here for details.

Do you have any big plans for Labor day? I will be working so have fun for me.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I keep saying each week I'm going to do your challenges and never get around to it. There isn't enough hours in the week.

I have an idea for this weeks challenge, I plan to do it after dinner.

No plans here for Labor day just being lazy.

Chrissy

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I'm just getting off of work. My mom is here for the week, and I'm off Mon/Tues. Hope you enjoy your weekend--even though you have to work too.

ChrissyM said...

Even though you had to work today, hope you had a great day.

I finally did one of your challenges!!! I love this technique and will be using it again.

My card can be seen here:
http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/09/bleached-tiger.html

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Chrissy