Sunday, August 10, 2008

Heat embossing

The ball’s back in my court. My turn to give the FFF challenge. I decided it’s time to pull out the heat gun and lets do some heat embossing. I am going to give a new technique a try, but I don’t want to give anything away so you will have to check Friday to see how I did.

Do you emboss much? Do you use colored embossing powder or clear powder with colored ink? Do you have any embossing tips to share? I can't wait to see your embossed projects. Don't forget my monthly blog candy give-away - play along with our fff challenges to be entered.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I like to emboss and do it quite often. I like to use my Versapen to colour over areas and place embossing powder over the versapen.

ChrissyM said...

I can't get the hang of heat embossing so instead I cheat and I use my cuttlebug to emboss. I love the way the cuttlebug embosses. Can't wait to see what you create, I'll have to sit this one out I don't have no embossing powders the one I did have my dog got a hold of and eat it, yeah what a mess. LOL!

Chrissy

MaryNSC said...

i hope I did this right..;o)
http://cricutcrazy.blogspot.com/