Monday, August 4, 2008

Monthly blog candy!!!!

What's blog candy?
Blog candy is a prize from me to you (if you win of course). It will be craft related - of course. Just a little bag of crafting goodies from me to whoever is the winner.

What's Fun-Filled Friday?
My friend Jen and I started FFF (Fun-Filled Friday) a couple months ago. Each week we take turns challenging each other. We alternate every week between who gives the challenge. We post the Challenge Sundays and our creations on Fridays. So if you check my blog Sundays you can see the challenge for the week and Friday you will see what I came up with.

What's my Monthly Blog Candy?
For those of you who are new to my blog I am giving away monthly blog candy. To be entered to win all you have to do is participate in the Fun-Filled Friday Challenges by posting a link to your blog or online gallery in the comments. I will assign each entry a number in the order they are left and then use the Random Integer Generator to pick a number. I will post the winning comment/link on my blog the 1st or 2nd of the month (depending on my schedule). I also will occasionally add other ways to get entries for my blog candy.

(You don't have to have the challenges done by Friday just by the end of the month. Just make sure you post a link to your version of our challenge in the comments for the Friday you are participating in. Hope that all makes sense!)

Jen and I are always looking for suggestions so if you have any challenges you would like to see leave a comment. Hope you decide to play along!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: