Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vellum card


Here is my Vellum card (finally). Sorry it's such a large image we had some computer problems and still haven't gotten all of our programs installed.


For this card I started by stamping my image on vellum with black Staz On. Then I colored it in with my new Bic Mark-It markers. I then took the pattern paper and crinkled it up so it looked worn and tore it into 2 pieces . Next I cut a piece of green pattern paper to 4"x5.25". Then I put 3 square brads at the bottom of the green paper. Next, I glued my two torn pieces staggered on the green piece. Then I used square brads to attach my colored image to the pattern paper. Finally I glued the whole green pattern paper to my card base.

So what do you think? Sorry this was so late. Things have been a little hectic and we have been having computer issues. Make sure you check in tomorrow for our Bleach challenge.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

4 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Well, it's about time...Glad to finally see this masterpiece! Love the way you colored the flower! Love the layout too!

ChrissyM said...

Glad to see your creation and it was well worth the wait. Very pretty. I like how you crimpled and tore the paper. Very nice!!

Forgetfulone said...

Lots of work. It turned out beautifully!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a cute card. I don't use vellum enough.