Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello Bloggers!

Hello to all my Bloggers!

I wanted to let you all know I am going to be MIA for a couple weeks (minus my FFF challenges). We have family coming to stay with us for a wedding this weekend. My DH's cousin's and Aunt are staying with us and I am sure I won't have anytime to craft or blog while they are here. Actually most of my crafting supplies have been put away since they are staying in my craft room. I have been working on a couple ideas for weekly posts on my blog. I have more challenges for you and some tips, tricks, and tools. I look forward to sharing them with you in September. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed planning them. Also don't forget I still have monthly blog candy going on, see this post for all the details.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Enjoy the wedding and the company!! I'am sure they will enjoy staying at your lovely home.. :-)