Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back to work!

Happy Sunday bloggers!

Well I had the MRI on my knee yesterday morning. That was much easier than the one on my head. I still took my Xanax, but this time I didn't want to freak out! Afterwards my hubby and I got breakfast at The Cracker Barrel. I stuffed myself with pecan pancakes - Kevin was eyeballing them so I shared - YUMMY! The hospital I have been going to for all my appointments is about an hour and a half away and we didn't have time to eat before my 7am appointment, so we were hungry. After that I just did a bunch of nothing since I had to work last night.

As you may or may not know I work a 12 hour midnight shift. My schedule fits me pretty well. I was always a night owl and hated mornings - even as a kid. Plus I almost always get to watch the sun rise as I drive home. Last night was my first night back to work in a week! I had taken some time off for my tests. Wow it is rough getting back into the swing of things. It's too bad I couldn't have spent that week off relaxing on a beach with a pina colada in hand. If I close my eyes I can almost feel the warm sun on my face.... Too bad when I open them it's back to the freezing Michigan weather. At least it didn't snow today (not yet anyways). Since last night was my first night back to work I don't have a day off until Wednesday. Guess I will have to shut my eyes and visit my beach again..... hope I don't forget the sun block.... ahhhhh - If that doesn't relax me there's always Maggie kisses to make me smile!

Well I am hoping I feel a little less tired tomorrow morning and I can post some pics of the note cards I made Friday night. Blogs are blocked at work so I have to try to post when I get home in the morning.

So tell me what you did this weekend? Anything fun? Can't wait to hear from you!

Wishing you doggie kisses and sunny beach moments
If you work weekends too don't work too hard!
Kimmy

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Pecan pancakes?!! That's what I get when I cross the river to Cracker Barrell.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmy!! I'm going to try to leave a comment.. Ths Pecan Pancakes sound wonderfull!! We will have to do Pancakes at B&Bs' when you visit! Can't wait. Love and kisses.XXOO