Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope the Easter bunny was good to you today!

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! I got a beautiful charm bracelet from my sister, her hubby and my parents. It is gorgeous. The charms are all white gold and some have diamond chips in them. I wanted one since I was a little girl. My mom had gotten when when she turned 21 and I remember playing with it when I was a child and having her tell me the story behind each charm. Hopefully one day my bracelet will be full of memories too. (I will post a pic later after my blog lesson with my sister).


Today I am looking forward to spending time with my hubby and my sister to celebrate Easter. What are your plans? Normally I would have to work Sunday night, but tomorrow I have to go for some tests at the hospital so had to take the night off. I am trying to stay positive that there will be no bad news from the Dr.'s. I have been dealing with some issues for a while, I don't like the Dr's idea of what could be wrong so I won't post about that until I know for sure. They said there should be some answers 2-3 weeks after all my tests so I have my calendar marked and my fingers crossed. Also alot of prayers from loved one's - Thanks!

Well enjoy your day whatever you do! Feel free to eat as much as you want, it's Easter!
fuzzy bunny hugs,
Kimmy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Awna
(allinkdup)

Sherri Thacker said...

What are we doing for Easter? Well, we are having a small Easter egg hunt in the front yard when it warms up. Our kids are 12 and 15 so most likely the 15 yo will not participate but the 12 yo still wants to so we will do that. I am fixing dinner just for us tonight and looking forward to a nice big old ham :). Have a nice Easter!

shuggy said...

happy easter!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Welcome to blog land, Kimmy. Blogging is a hoot. Now you'll have to get Jennifer started on one--LOL. Adding you to my blogroll.

Heather Grow said...

Welcome to blog land. And, happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you had a great birthday! Hope your tests from the dr. reveal nothing major. Looking forward to seeing you in May! Kim-spartymom