Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday challenge

This weeks challenge is a pretty simple one. I am challenging Jen to make a card with 4 layers - no more, no less. That should be simple enough:).

Do you have any challenge ideas you would like to see? If so just let me know.
How is your weekend? I'm working so no fun for me. Oh well. I haven't been posting much because I've been in a bit of a crafting/blogging slump. I just haven't been feeling my mojo or much like doing anything. I haven't even been keeping up on my favorite blogs. I need something to get my mojo going again but I'm not sure what. I got some new stamps, but that didn't seem to do the trick. I'm sure it will pass:) Some good news though I just found out my hubby and I are going to Los Angeles in a few weeks to visit some family so that will be nice.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Kimmy

No comments: