Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Suspension Card

Well, this week we are going to give Suspension Cards a try! Here is a tutorial from Splitcoaststampers on how to make one. They look pretty simple and fun!

My blog makeover isn't going as quickly as I would like! I ended up working overtime last week on my days off so I didn't get much done. This weekend I refuse to work any overtime! I am going to get my blog in order, stamp, and get some swaps done. Sounds fun huh?

Some good news - my studio in the basement is coming along I should have a ceiling this week! I have decided to switch to a different area of the basement with a large window so that I will have a lot of natural light during the day. I came up with some floor plans for my space as far as furniture goes. Now I just need to get to that point :) It's always nice to see a new step completed!

I promise once I get things caught up I'll be back to posting.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: