Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Well with my birthday and all the weekend flew by! I got some craft supplies and a new purse:) I also spent a lot of time with my hubby which was my favorite part. This week my girlfriends are taking me out to celebrate so the fun continues!

It's a lite late, but here's this weeks fun filled Friday challenge. Jen is challenging me to make a box or gift bag. This should be fun! Something really new for me. There are a few ideas I have wanted to try out an now here's my chance.

I still haven't posted my St Patty's Day card. There have been some computer issues. Maybe it's just when I try to use it - who knows.

Well stay tuned tomorrow to see the big blog candy winner!!!! If you haven't entered yet make sure you do you have until midnight tonight.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: