Friday, April 3, 2009

4 layer card

This week's FFF challenge was to create a 4 layer card. Here is what I came up with:


This was fun to make. I got to use some of my new SU! supplies so I was kind of excited. I love playing with new stuff! I had the image colored from a while ago and decided to go with the purple and green theme. Make sure you check out Jen's challenge card for this week.

Supplies:
  • stamps - QT Hooty from Pink Cat Studios, Celebrate You from Party Hearty set by Stampin' Up
  • ink - black VersaFine, Stampin' Up!
  • card stock - Bazzill
  • miscellaneous - Prismacolor Markers, Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy Embossing Folder, Nestabilities circle dies, Stampin' Up! tag corner punch, Making Memories rhinestone brad
Stay tuned Sunday for next weeks FFF challenge.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

I like this card. The way the image is distressed is very attractive.

Traci G said...

This is a very cute card!! I love the colors you used on it! Hooty is too cute!!!