Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday is going to the Dogs!

This week's Fun-Filled Friday is right up my alley! Jen is challenging me to make a Dog card. I am an avid dog lover but amazingly enough my dog stamp supply is a little lacking. Time to pull them out and see what I can do with them.

For those of you who may be new to my blog Jen is one of my dearest friends and we take turns every week giving each other challenges. We announce the Challenges on Sundays (oops not this week). And we post our creations on our blogs on Fridays - hence Fun-Filled Friday. Feel free to play along and post a link to what you make.

Things are still slow moving for me. I haven't been feeling very "crafty". Maybe it's the weather, or the economy, or just stress - who knows. I am trying to get out of my slump, but it's not going so well. I have even been putting off submitting cards to magazines and for DT calls. I hope my mojo comes back soon! Maybe some good old fashion sunshine would help:) I still can't seem to find what I am looking for as far as a new look for my blog goes, but I'm still searching.....I feel like I do when shopping for the "perfect dress". When you find the one you want you just know. Wish me luck!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: