Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday Challenge Announcement

A New Year and many more new Fun-Filled Fridays ahead! I am very excited we decided to keep it going. I have some different ideas in mind - new techniques I have been too scared to try and some that I just never heard of. I hope you will decide to play along by participating or giving us some ideas you would like to see us try.

For any of you who may be new to my blog or Jen's blog (Ink n Scrap Habits) I'll get you up to speed on the whole Fun-Filled Friday thing. We are very good friends and started blogging about the same time - we both have been paper crafting for years. We decided to start Fun-Filled Fridays where we would take turns challenging each other ever week to a different technique, sketch, theme or what ever we could think of.

So here's how it works - every Sunday we post the challenge for the week and every Friday we post what we made for the challenge. We love seeing what you come up with and hearing your thoughts on our creations - so feel free to post critiques and comments or even a link to your own version of our challenge. We even have blog candy from time to time. Now on with this weeks Challenge:

This week Jen is challenging me to give Gate Folded cards a try. Can you believe I have been paper crafting for years now and haven't made a gate folded card yet! I even have a Scor Pal - Hello why haven't I done this yet? Make sure you check in Friday to see what we come up with. Since I got my camera all figured out now and my company is gone I should be posting on-time.

As you may have read one of my resolutions this year is to be a better blogger. I am not promising daily posts but I do promise to post much more frequently. I have also been playing with the idea of starting one of these 365 blogs. A bunch of Shackies have already started them. You take a picture everyday and post it on your blog with some thoughts or just tell everyone what your up to. (If you don't know what Shackies are they are members of The Stamp Shack. The Stamp Shack is an online community for rubber stampers) Like I said I haven't decided yet, what do you think? Of course it would be more about me then my creations. Any thoughts? Anyone else out there giving this a try?

Well, since it's Sunday and I don't have to work until 11pm, maybe I can get working on my card now. Oh to finally get ahead with my cards - that would be great!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: