Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lemon juice Technique

I know lemons have a lot of uses. I put lemon in my water or tea. I also love putting the lemon rinds in my garbage disposal - it makes my whole kitchen smell so good. But this week lemons are taking on paper crafting! For our Fun-Filled Friday challenge Jen and I are going to try out the lemon juice technique - here is a tutorial from the Stamp Shack. Looks pretty easy huh? I guess I have to go get some lemons:)

Well, this morning we are heading over to my sister in laws. Her hubby is making us breakfast and we are going to look over their wedding pictures and watch their wedding DVD. Since my DH and I work midnights we decided a breakfast would work out much better than dinner.

Do you have any Sunday plans? Make sure you check in through out the week. Since my computer is back up and running (for now anyways). I am going to post some more challenges and creations.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: