Thursday, October 16, 2008

Technical difficulties

Well, it's Thursday and FINALLY my computer is back up and running! My DH had to uninstall and re-install everything on our computer and last night finally finished getting the internet and everything back up and running. So sorry for not posting over the weekend like I had planned. I did manage to get a lot of crafting done over the weekend. Stay tuned and I will get some pictures loaded very soon. I also finally played along with Jen's sketch challenge Wednesdays. I made a really cute fall card too. Of course we did a ton of chatting and munching at our crop get together Friday:) It was so nice to see my friend Kathy!

Tomorrow is FFF here on my blog! I hope you like my card for this week, and I can't wait to see what Jen came up with. I have some more fun stuff for next week - hope you can play along (and I have my fingers crossed my computer doesn't have anymore issues).

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: