Sunday, May 18, 2008

FFF Challenge!

Happy Sunday!

Well, it's back to work for me :( I had a very nice weekend. Saturday morning my DH and I hit the gym. After our workout we jumped in the pool then took a stroll on the lazy river, and a soak in the hot tub. It was very relaxing. Then, since my Mom is in town my Aunt (mom's sister) and Uncle had us over and my cousin's and their kids. It was very nice to see everyone. I miss most of the family get-togethers because of work so this one was pretty special for me. We ate and caught up on everything. I colored (surprise, surprise) with the kids, and played a little on the play set they had. I guess I didn't "play" I did more swing pushing and helped them on the monkey bars. I sure wish I could have a tenth of the energy those kids have - they just don't stop going.

Tonight it's back to work. I really was enjoying my time off, but the money has to come from somewhere right? Plus I did just spend quite a few bucks at Angela's on stamps. I also got some hot pink shoes to go with a dress I just got for a wedding we are going to. S0, did you do anything fun or new this weekend? How about any shopping - get anything new?


Well it's my turn again to pick the FFF challenge. I decided on alcohol inks. I played with them for the first time at Shackapalooza so thought this would be the perfect opportunity to play some more. Thanks to Nancy I learned how they work. We made ATC's using alcohol inks. Also thanks to Robin I learned how to use them on domino's and make magnets. Here's a picture of some of my magnets. I got pretty carried away making them. I used some of my SU! stamps on them and some of Robin's stamps (not sure of the brands). Make sure you check back Friday to see what we come up with.

Happy Crafting!
Kimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weren't those magnets fun to make? I'd like to make more. spartymom