Friday, May 30, 2008

Spa-aaaahhhh Day

How's the weekend going? I had such fun with the girls today. My facial came with a mini massage of my feet, arms, hands, shoulders and upper back. Ohhhhh did it feel good. I was pretty relaxed and ready for a nap after that. But we made it to lunch and the movies to see Sex and the City. Surprisingly the theatre was pretty empty - maybe it was the time. I LOVED the movie. A couple small things I would have liked to see fair out differently, but overall I loved it. Some of the clothes and shoes were fabulous!

If you have seen let me know what you think. I don't want to give any of it away. I couldn't stop laughing at Charlotte's little funny (you know what I mean). Can't wait to hear what everyone else thought of it!

Have a great weekend,
Kimmy

No comments: