Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Day!!!!

Today is a very exciting day for me! I am leaving in a few hours to pick up my Mom from the airport. My DH and I decided to send her back to Michigan for a couple weeks. I also have a surprise for her - I am bringing her Best Friend with me to pick her up at the airport. Even Maggie will be all smiles when she sees her grandma! Yes my mom has grand puppies instead of grandchildren:) I wonder what my Dad will do while he is a bachelor for a few weeks????

Well I will try to keep up the postings while my Mom is in town. I am sure I will be able to break away for a few now and then to type something up. I still have to work on my Fun-Filled Friday challenge for tomorrow. YIKES! It's getting down to the wire! Wish me luck.

In the spirit of friends I thought I would leave you with a photo of the group from Shackapalooza.


Back row : Kathy, Me, Chelsea, Jen, Kim; Front row, Becky, Nancy, Ellie, Chris, Amy, Patti, Traci

And here are a couple pictures of our FULLY packed car:


















Keep in mind the big suitcases were just our Stamping supplies!


Oh and here is Nancy crammed in the back seat. Good thing we didn't buy much on our shopping trip.

Well Mother's day is right around the corner. What did you get your mom? If your a mom do you know what you're getting from your kid(s)? I did manage to make my Mother's Day cards while I was at Shackapalooza!


Have a happy day!
Inky hugs,
Kimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your MOM. I'm sure she was so excited to see her best friend.-spartymom-Kim