Friday, June 27, 2008

YOU'RE SWEET!!


I can't believe it's almost JULY!!! Where has time gone? The weather is finally warm and the days are longer - don't you love summer? Well, today is Friday and you know what that means... Fun-Filled Friday. Jen gave this weeks challenge and it was to use Bellas. I only own two so I went with Emmybella. I actually made this card to send to a friend to thank her for being "so sweet" to me.

For this card I started with my image (of course). I stamped it on plain white cardstock with black VersaFine ink. I colored my image with my Zig watercolor markers. I then matted the image on purple cardstock then again on black cardstock. Next I cut my pattern paper and matted that on black cardstock. Next I glued the ribbon to the matted pattern paper. Then I made a bow and glued it to the ribbon. Then I stamped the sentiment in the upper right corner. Then I glued my matted image on the pattern paper and glued the whole thing to the A2 size card base. I think I might be getting better at this whole bow tying thing.

Supplies: stamp by Stamping Bella, sentiment by Studio G, pattern paper by Fancy Kewl papers, cardstock by Bazzill, ribbon by Heidi Grace Designs, Zig watercolor markers, VersaFine ink, ATG gun.

Did any of you decide to play along with our challenge this week? I can't wait to see what you came up with. Stay tuned Sunday for our next FFF announcement.
Happy Crafting,

Kimmy



2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So adorable.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card! Love the paper and your coloring is wonderful.