Friday, June 20, 2008

RUBBERNECKER CHALLENGE

Here's my attempt at this weeks RN challenge. It was to use black and white with a splash of color. What do you think?

I love this stamp! It originally has 3 girls but I liked the 2 for this challenge. I added the pink because of the pink flower in the girl on the rights hat. To make this card I stamped the image on plain white cardstock then colored in the black area's with my black zig marker. Then I used my prismacolor pencils blended with oms for the rest of the colors. Next I cut the image out and matted it on pink cardstock then again on black cardstock. Then I matted it again on pink pattern paper and glued the whole thing to the 5x5 card base. I added the little bow on the bottom because I felt like it needed something I got the ribbon in a swap so I am not sure who it's by.

Supplies : stamp - Rubbernecker, cardstock - Bazzill, prismacolor pencils, ribbon - unk

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting,

Kimmy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sweet Kimmy!!! I like it with the two girls!

Jennifer E. said...

Nice job with the challenge! Love the Black and Pink (and white) together!

wendyp said...

Awesome card!!!