Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cropping with friends!

Well last night was one of our Shackie meet ups. Only 4 of us could make it but we had fun! My friend Beth taught me how to watercolor with Tombow markers and I was actually starting to get the hang of it. I was going crazy with color, which is something I usually don't do. Guess she is rubbing off on me a bit. I also got to stamp some of Kathy's new Pink Cat Studio images. They are so cute! I'm sure you will be seeing some of those on my blog soon. Jen and I closed the place out! We were the last ones in the store. I hope they weren't mad at us we just couldn't put our stuff down. I got alot of coloring and stamping done. We also celebrated Kathy's birthday and had chocolate cake! YUMMY!

I love our get togethers. We were at the Scrapbook Tree last night. I had never cropped there before, it was pretty nice, but we didn't know they don't provide drinks. So that was a bit of a surprise to us.

Hopefully we can get together again soon. I know it's always difficult during the summer with all the plans everyone has.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the FFF challenge announcement. See what Jen has in store for me:)

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

Oh, we had so much fun! We need to schedule those crops more often! Can't wait to see the cards you make with the Tombow colored images!