Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easter Greetings

A while back I stamped a ton of images to take with me somewhere (I can't remember where right now) so that I could color to pass the time. I found a box full of images some colored some not. I figured I better put them to use. I forgot how cute this darn Riley (from Riley and Company stamps) was and had to color him!



After coloring the image, I added some glitter to the egg with my Spica pens (sorry you can't see that in the pic). Then I cut Riley out with my Nestabilities egg die. I inked the edges. Then I cut out a piece of purple card stock in the next largest egg size and ran it through my cuttlebug using the D'vine Swirls embossing folder. Next I added some yellow brilliance in to the embossed parts.  Then I got some ribbon and put everything together. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp I got for $1 at Michaels. 

Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed my Easter Riley!

Happy Crafting, 
Kimmy

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

I love this Riley! (Thanks for the reminder that I have him too!) Cute card, Love the Easter egg Nesties you used to mat him!