Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More ATCs!

Good morning everyone! 
I hope no one gets sick of seeing ATCs. I joined a ton of ATC swaps before I had my hip surgery and a few after I was well on my way to recovering. I am still in Minnesota and enjoying my visit. As an early birthday present my mom surprised me with a day at the salon. I got a cut, color, and highlights. 
I am a very happy girl:) 

So today I am going to share a couple ATCs I made using Happy Hoppers! Both were colored with Copics. They are such cute stamps! The first one is from a "baby" themed swap. I used my Just Rite Stamper for the boarder saying. 


And this one was from the "in the tub" swap. I feel relaxed just looking at it. 


Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment I love hearing from my visitors:) Tomorrow I will be continuing with the ATC theme and next week I should have some new creations to share. (I just realized my blogaversay is just a few weeks away - stay tuned for BLOG CANDY!)

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

3 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

These are so sweet! I love how you added the words around the image on the first one--might have to case that idea!

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, these are both so sweet! You did a terrific job, thanks for sharing them!

Beth Norman said...

How precious. These ATC's rock GF. Thank you for posting my blinkie. Happy Birthday.

hugs,

Beth