Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is in the air!

I love spring! I can't wait for the warmer weather and more sunshine (and no more white stuff). Today's card is from a swap I was in over at The Stamp Shack. 


The stamp is DeNami Designs, I stamped it 4 times and colored all the little chicks with copics. Then I cut them out using my Nestabilities Labels 8 cutting off enough of the top to fit my "spring" sentiment. I then stamped the sentiment using Martha Stewart clear letters. I inked the edges and stamped the sentiment with a Brilliance purple ink. I added the ribbon on the top of the image since I didn't like the line from where I cut the paper. I ran the pink piece that was cut with Labels 8 through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder then layered my chicks on that. I then put the whole piece on a yellow card base that I rounded the edges with my corner rounder. Finally I added some self adhesive rhinestones which I colored with my copics to match. 

Hope you enjoyed todays card! Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you so let me know you came by and any thoughts you have to share.
Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: