Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ATC's anyone???

This week I am in MN visiting my parents. My sister and I decided that we would hop in the car and make the the 12 hour drive to surprise my mom. It is VERY rare that both of us visit together. My dad was in on the plan but mom sure was surprised! Since I didn't bring any stamping supplies I figured I would share a few ATCs I made over the past few months for swaps over at The Stamp Shack.

Here are a couple from Christmas and winter themed swaps. (sorry I don't have my supply list with my but I'll add that info when I get back to MI)
 







( I think the one above is my favorite I just LOVE that stamp)

 

Hope you enjoyed some of my ATCs stay tuned tomorrow for a few more:)

And if you are in Michigan or anyplace that has Packzi's have one for me, I am really missing them right now! Happy Fat Tuesday!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: