Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Spooktacular!

Any guesses on this weeks FFF challenge? I’ll give you two clues it’s October 31, and BOO! You guessed it HALLOWEEN! Let’s see what spooky creations we can make. Hmmm.... Maybe I can make something "candy" related? Guess you will have to wait to see what I come up with.

So do you celebrate Halloween? It used to be one of my favorite holidays because you got to dress up and be anything you wanted for 1 day! Plus who can complain about free candy? Did you ever have a favorite costume? I think mine was when I dressed up as a harim girl. I loved that costume it was purple (which was my favorite color even back when I was a kid). Of course in Michigan we usually had to wear many layers under our costumes since Halloween is usually pretty chilly.

Check back Friday for some “spooktacular” cards. I can't wait to see your creations. Don't forget about my monthly blog candy.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Hmmm...all of my halloween creations are completed. Except for I have a scrapbook page I want to do but need for my SIL to send me pictures to make sure they will work with the layout I have in mind. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I do have an idea for this challenge, I'll make time to play this week!

Traci G said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!! I remember wearing lots of layers in Ohio too!! The years that were really bad were the ones where they made us wear coats!!!