Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Sorry for being so late with my Blog Candy winner! Since there weren't too many entries this month I put them all in a hat and pulled out the winner.....



WHO CAN IT BE?????



READY????



The winner is..............................................




.......................................................................



.........................................................................



Forgetfulone!

You can see her winning card here

(forgetfulone please email me at klkowalik29@gmail.com
with your address so I can ship your prize out)

For those of you new to my blog click here to learn all about our
FFF challenges and how to enter to win monthly BLOG CANDY! Our challenges are given on Sunday and our creations posted on Fridays - so make sure you check in to see what we make!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Congrats Forgetfulone!!! Way to go!!!

Chrissy

Forgetfulone said...

Thank you! I'm so excited!

Whitney D said...

Interesting post I enjoyed read this