Sunday, September 28, 2008

Under the Sea

I have to start off by saying Happy Birthday to my big sister so “Happy birthday Tracey!!!” Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Now that I have gotten the super important stuff out of the way, you know what time it is…. FFF challenge announcement. So for this week Jen decided we are going to make “under the sea” cards. Anything “under the sea” related. I think she wants to use her Rubbernecker fishes.

Have you seen Rubbernecker stamps yet? They have such a cute selection and they are pretty cheap. Here is the site if you want to take a peak http://www.rubbernecker.com/.

As always, I would love to see what you come up with for this challenge. Remember posting a link to your creations in my comments will enter you for my monthly blog candy.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

Poo!!! I had a card idea in my head for the weeks I had recently made it and my card is called under the sea it can be seen here:
http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/09/under-sea.html

I should of hold of making it for this challenge. It would have been perfect.

Chrissy