Sunday, September 14, 2008

Reflection Scenery cards

Some of the past few FFF challenges have been new techniques for me. This week is no different. Jen has decided it’s time we try reflection scenery cards. These sure look gorgeous when they are done. Hopefully I can find an easy to follow tutorial and come up with something fabulous. If you have any tips or good tutorials let me know!

I hope you are enjoying our FFF as much as we are. It’s nice to have a project to work on. Remember to stop by Friday and feel free to post any challenges you would like to see! I can't wait to see your reflection scenery cards. Don't forget about my monthly blog candy.

Happy Crafting, Kimmy

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

hmmm...I'll have to find a tutorial on this one to. Interesting, this is another new one for me. Can't wait to see what you and Jen come up with.

Chrissy

Forgetfulone said...

I'm not quite sure what to do with this either. Maybe someone could post some tutorials or examples here? Thanks.