Sunday, June 8, 2008

FFF Challenge

Well, it's Sunday so that means this weeks FFF challenge announcement. Drum roll please....... Jen gave this weeks challenge it's black and white. So we can make any theme, use any stamps (or not), embellishments, whatever we want, but only the colors black and white. I have a couple cute images I think will work out fine for this one! Can't wait to see what we come up with this week.

We would love to have more people join in our challenges so start posting your black and white cards. Or any of our challenges. Got any great challenge ideas? Feel free to share them with me! I love hearing from you.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. And if you haven't noticed I am really close to that 1000 visits so are you ready for some BLOG CANDY?!?!? I will give you a clue - you will have some challenges of your own to complete in order to be eligible for it!

Happy Crafting!
Kimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1000!!! to you June 8, 2008 at 5:40 pm. :-)