Sunday, June 22, 2008

FFF Challenge Announcement

This week was Jen's turn. She decided we needed to use our Bella's. I only have 2 Bella's but I do have a few images from swaps. What kind of card should I make with these cuties? They always make great girlfriend cards!

Do you like Bella's? How many do you have and what are your favorite ones? I want to get more, but every time I go to the website I can't seem to narrow it down to just a few. No local stores carry them either so that's no help. What Bella would you be or haven't they made yours yet?


Make sure you check back Friday to see our creations!
Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I just came across your blog. I only have bella images that I received as swaps or RAKS. I have the same trouble I go to order the stamps but I don't because I can't narrow it down to one or two I want them all. I have some images that I will use for this weeks challenge. Look forward to playing along with you and everyone else.

Chrissy

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love bellas so much! I only have three and one of my favourites isn't one of them. I love beerafella. I'm going to try so hard to join in this week's challenge.

kes said...

first visit and just loving your creations.
Kes
x