Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Since Christmas is right around the corner (slight heart palpitations) Jen decided to challenge me to make Santa cards this week. How fun! I have a few Santa stamps I have never actually made a card with so maybe I'll dust those off and see what I can come up with.

Hope you decide to play along! Do you have any fun Santa memories? Or Christmas memories you would like to share? I have somewhere a super cute picture of my sister and I sitting on Santa's lap. I have the silliest face. She is 6 years older than me but we always sat on Santa's lap together. We even went a couple times when we were older. I wonder if I could get her to go this year and surprise my mom with a picture. ha ha ha...

I don't know if you are a Tim Holtz fan, but he has been showing some great techniques I can't wait to try on his blog. He is doing a 12 days of Christmas tags series and giving away goodies every day! If I get daring, maybe I'll finally put some of these techniques to work for this week. (Big IF).

Make sure you stop by Friday to see what we came up with. And as always feel free to play along.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: